Incidents happen, and every one provides an opportunity to drive health and safety improvement – but only if the incident is reported, investigated and recommendations acted upon.
Incident and Near Miss Reporting
Incidents, near misses or unsafe observations can be reported quickly and easily with our Mirashare Incident Management Software:
- Reporting is simple and available to anyone
- Option to report using our mobile app if required
- All relevant information is collected
- The people who need to know are notified
- Immediate actions are in place
- Investigation teams are assembled
- Remedial and corrective actions are initiated
- Capture basic and root causes during an incident investigation
- Permission controlled workflow
- Powerful analytics to support effective incident management
Driving health and safety improvement starts with ensuring effective and comprehensive incident reporting. Mirashare’s incident management software makes reporting an incident or near miss simple, intuitive and available to everyone on site – employees and contractors alike.
The ability to add photos and other files to an incident report means that no detail need be left out of the report. CAPA’s – corrective actions and preventative actions are managed and visible.
The data collected allows thorough analysis to identify where the next incidents are likely to occur. And because Mirashare is flexible, you can also associate a deeper Root Cause Analysis or a Risk Assessment (if you choose these modules) to an incident, helping you drive an even safer working environment.
Report from anywhere with our Mirashare Mobile Reporting App
Our Mirasnap Mobile App makes reporting an incident even easier, almost without keying in data. Photos, GPS location and the sender’s identity are all captured, along with voice or sound recordings. It’s a great aid to boost levels of reporting.
Mirashare incident management software, along with action tracking, supports and encourages a proactive health and safety culture.